21 October, 2019
Comments : 2 Posted in : Recipes on by : Elaine Gengiah Tags: burfee, recipe, sweetmeat
- 2 cups of Klim
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 of icing sugar
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of elachie powder
- Coloured almonds
- Spray & cook
- Heat the milk and stir in the melted butter
- Add the icing sugar and mix the ingredients until the lumps are gone.
- Add a little klim at a time and stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- Add the elachie powder to the mixture and stir it in.
- Use the spray and cook to grease the casserole dish and pour in the mixture.
- Sprinkle the coloured almonds and place the casserole in the fridge for an hour or two to set. You can leave it overnight if you wish.