12 July, 2018
Butter Biscuits or Royal Cream Biscuits
|250 grams Rama margarine||1/2 cup icing sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence|
or (almond essence if you
making royal cream biscuits)
|1/2 cup corn flour|
|2 and a 1/2 cup cake flour||a pinch of salt.|
- Cream together margarine and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add almond essence if you making royal cream biscuits or vanilla essence if its plain butter biscuits.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Form a soft dough. Add more flour if needed.
- Roll it out and use flour to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Cut out the appropriate shapes.
- Bake @ 160 degrees celcius for 12-15 minutes.
Icing for Royal Cream biscuits
- 100g wooden spoon margarine to get the cream white or you could also use rama margarine too.
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond essence only if you making royal cream icing
1. Combine margarine with icing sugar till you have a cream like texture.
2. Add almond essence stir well.
3. Sandwich biscuits when its cool. Enjoy😍
Tip: Let your spouse and kids help you. This is family bonding time as well. 🙏😀
I believe that when you cook for your family, don’t feel like you have to. Like it’s your job. Always do it lovingly & the food would turn out great.