1 November, 2019
Burfee Cake Recipe
Comments : 2 Posted in : Baking on by : Elaine Gengiah Tags: cake flour, icing sugar, klim
|125g of melted butter or Margarine||1.5 cups of sifted flour|
|3 teaspoons of baking powder||1.5 cups of sugar|
|3 eggs||1 teaspoon vanilla essence|
|1 teaspoon elachie powder||0.5 cup of milk ( if the mixture is too thick)|
|Spray & cook|
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients and add milk if it’s too thick. The mixture should not be too runny.
- Use the spray and cook to grease your baking pan and add the mixture thereafter.
- Bake in an oven at 180 degrees Celcius for 20-25 mins until it’s golden brown.
|2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine||0.5 cup of icing sugar|
|0.5 cup of Klim or coffee creamer (Cremora)||1 teaspoon elachie powder|
|3 tablespoons of hot milk||Almonds for decoration|
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well then pour it over the burfee cake.
- Decorate the cake with almonds & enjoy.