7 July, 2018
Semolina (Soji) Cake Recipe
Comments : 13 Posted in : Recipes on by : Reena Govender Tags: cake, Semolina, Semolina (Soji) Cake Recipe, soji, soji cake, Sooji, Suji
- 250g butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 heaped cup self raising flour
- 1 heaped cup of semolina
- 1 heaped cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup sugar(add more if you like it sweet)
- 1/2 teaspoon elachi (cardamom) powder
- 1 handful of colored almonds
- Heat the butter and milk together and then leave it to cool.
- Add the dry ingredients into the butter milk and mix well.
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Whip the dessert cream and pour over the cake once it has cooled.
- Decorate it with almonds.
Easy recipe, Enjoy😘
My motto when cooking:
“I’ll never attempt cooking if I’m angry or sad… It shows in my food!”