7 July, 2018
Semolina (Soji) Cake Recipe
Comments : 15 Posted in : Baking on by : Reena Govender Tags: desiccated coconut, self raising flour, Semolina
|250g butter||2 cups milk|
|1 heaped cup self raising flour||1 heaped cup of semolina|
|1 heaped cup desiccated coconut||1 cup sugar(add more if you like it sweet)|
|1/2 teaspoon elachi (cardamom) powder||1 handful of colored almonds|
- Heat the butter and milk together and then leave it to cool.
- Add the dry ingredients into the buttermilk and mix well.
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Whip the dessert cream and pour over the cake once it has cooled.
- Decorate it with almonds.
Easy recipe, Enjoy😘